UNION COUNTY FARM
Union County, Kentucky
Real Estate Sold For: $456,812.00.
Thursday, July 25th 5:00 P.M.
- · The Union County FSA calls for this farm to have 51.4 acres of cropland.
- · Union County water is available at the J.D. Henry Road.
- · This farm has county blacktop frontage on 3 sides.
- · Buyer will receive rent due this fall.
- · There is a new survey for this property.
- · No mineral rights are included in this sale.
- · Inspection – anytime!
- · Information – Contact Martha J. Kurtz-Williams, Broker /Owner Auctioneer Cell – (270) 952-2075, or John Kurtz, Auctioneer at 800-264-1204.
- Terms: 10% down day of sale. 40% of purchase price due by August 23, 2013. Balance due with deed on January 8, 2014. Possession with deed subject to crop removal.
Owner: Martha Williams, Broker
Location: At the junction of Heavrin Road and HWY 492, Sturgis, KY. From Sturgis take HWY 109 northwest three miles then north on HWY 492 (Dodge Hill Road) one mile to the property. From Morganfield take US HWY 60 west to HWY 492 then southwest 7.5 miles to the property. Watch for signs.
This listing has been viewed times.