Ohio County, KY Pasture and Woods
Auction Results Sold For: $272,850.00.
- The deed calls for 107.05 acres. The Ohio Co. F.S.A. calls for 42.41 acres of cropland.
- The farm is improved with the 1,344 sq. ft. home with full basement, barn, tool shed and two-car garage.
- East Daviess County water services the property.
- The farm has about 1,050 ft. of frontage on New Cut Road.
- Possession with delivery of deed.
- The sellers are making no mineral reservations and are transferring all they own.
- The terms of the sale are 10% down on sale day and the balance on or before April 5, 2013.
- Inspection – anytime! Feel free to walk or drive around on this property at your own risk. Be sure and close the gate.
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen with appliances
- Separate dining room
- Formal living room
- Full bath
- Utility room / pantry
- Central heat and air
- 1,344 sq. ft. ground floor
- 1,344 sq. ft. basement
Information – contact Mike Melloan or Jim Goetz, Auctioneers.
10625 New Cut Road, Whitesville, KY 42378. From Whitesville take KY 764 south one mile to Morgantown Road; turn east and go 1.3 miles to New Cut Road; proceed east one mile to the farm.
This listing has been viewed times.