Three Cannelton Indiana Properties, Court Ordered
ALL PROPERTIES TO BE SOLD FROM 132 S SECOND STREET
1.) BRICK HOME WITH WALKOUT BASEMENT at 132 S Second Street
• The main level of the home features three bedrooms, two full baths, eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, living room with stone fireplace and den.
• Full walkout basement features a living room with fireplace, bedroom, full kitchen, full bath, office, laundry room, and storage room.
• Two car attached garage with a small workshop
• Updated central heat and air conditioning and newer water heater
• Walk out basement leads to a large concrete patio area
• Home is situated on over five city lots and fronts on Second Street, Taylor Street, and First Street at the river.
2.) 2 STORY DUPLEX at 112 S Second Street
• Two bedrooms one bath unit downstairs
• One bedroom one bath unit upstairs
3.) DOWNTOWN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY at 201 Washington Street
• Two story corner lot commercial building
• Formerly Sam’s Tavern
• In need of extensive repairs
For more information or to see the real estate call Clay Taylor, Auctioneer AU 10800100 or John Kurtz, Auctioneer/Broker AU 19700054.
Terms: 10% down at the auction, balance due by March 26, 2019. Possession with deed. Bidders have ten days prior to auction for lead-based paint and other inspections. 2019 Taxes will be prorated. No buyer’s premium.
Owner: Maude Kendall Revocable Trust