102 Acres - Cropland, Timber & Building Sites
Real Estate Sold for: $204,000
Location: McDonald Road, Robards KY. From the intersection of HWY 56 and US 41 in Sebree, go north on US 41 2.6 miles then west on McDonald Rd., approx. .3 mile. The farm is on the left. Watch for signs!
Property Features: This farm is a very unique property with a wide range of uses situated in Webster County. Near the Henderson County line. If you’re looking for cropland, hunting or a building site, this property can be all three!
• 102 ± acres
• 40 ± acres of gently rolling row crop farmland
• 62 ± acres of young timber
• Predominate soil types are McGary & Sharon Silt Loams
• Great building sites
• Approx. 17.68 ± acres is located in the Peddler Estates subdivision
• An abundance of road frontage on McDonald Rd.
• Minerals: The seller is making no mineral reservations and will convey whatever mineral rights they may own.
• The farm is currently rented for the 2021 crop year. New buyer will receive the 2021 crop income.
• Inspection anytime at your own risk. Being careful not to harm any growing crops.
Terms: 10% down at the auction; balance due in 45 days. The farm has been rented for the 2021 crop season. Buyer will receive crop income for the 2021 season and will be responsible for the 2021 property taxes. Full possession once 2021 crops are removed. Attendees are expected to maintain social distancing and abide by all other directives issued by the Governor regarding Covid-19.
Owner: Terry Peckenpaugh