143.1 Acres - Cropland - Woods - Home
Real Estate Sold for: $733,975
Tract #1 - 142.1 Acres
• 142.1 acres with approximately 94 tillable acres with the balance in woods.
• Improvements on the property include 3 barns in various states of repair accessed via an easement from the driveway to the home.
• The predominant soil types are Belknap and Hosmer silt loams.
• The lay of the land is gently rolling.
• The farm has approximately 885’ of frontage on Greenbriar Road.
• Farm is currently leased for 2019 with the landowners share going to the purchaser.
• Hunting rights currently leased for $2318 per year and will be prorated to the date of closing.
Tract #2 -Bedford Stone Home
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• All electric; Ohio Co. water
• One car garage with breezeway
• One Acre - new survey
• Currently rented for $610 per month
The farm is currently in production and the home is rented so please contact auctioneer for any showings or questions.
Terms: 10% down at the auction with the balance due by July 1, 2019. Possession with delivery of deed. Farm currently leased for the 2019 crop year. Hunting rights currently leased for 2019. 2019 property taxes to be paid by purchaser. Buyers have 10 days prior to auction for lead based paint and other inspections.
Owner: Carroll Miller