Real Estate Sold for: $800,176
LOCATION: 1176 Ed Brown Road, Hawesville, KY. From the intersection of Hwy 60 and Hwy 69 just east of Hawesville, take Hwy 69 southwest for 6.7 miles to Ed Brown Road then west on Ed Brown Road for 1 mile to the property. From the east side of Owensboro take Hwy 144 east 14 miles to Hwy 2181 (Pellville) then 2181 north for 2.5 miles to Ed Brown Road. Then Ed Brown Road 1.4 miles east to the property. Watch for Signs!
In order to settle the Estate of John C. Haycraft, I have authorized Kurtz Auction & Realty to sell the following regardless of price:
152.6 ACRES IN 2 TRACTS & CUSTOM BRICK HOME
OPEN HOUSE: Wednesday, May 4th from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
TRACT #1 FEATURES:
- 4 Bedroom 3 ½ bath brick home
- 2,026 sq ft on main level
- 1,571 sq ft finished walkout basement
- Built in 1998
- Newer survey
- 10 acres
- Approximately 40’ x 80’ metal sided barn
- Additional barn
- Water and electric at barns
- Home features – kitchen with custom cabinets and recessed lighting; dining room with hardwood floors; large family room with vaulted ceiling; half bath off kitchen; owners retreat with walk-in shower, whirlpool bath, walk-in closet; additional 2 bedrooms with hardwood floors; full bath; back deck with updated composite deck board; walkout basement consisting of a large family room, bedroom, full bathroom, home office, storage room; utility room; mudroom/laundry room.
TRACT 2 PROPERTY FEATURES:
- 142.658 acres mainly wooded land
- Newer survey
- 6 +/- acre food plot
- 100 ft of frontage on Ed Brown Rd
- Excellent hunting
- Mature timber
- Building site
- Gravel road & multiple trails
- Timber harvesting rights will be offered separately from the farm and then as a whole
TOOLS, VEHICLES, FARM EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, HOUSEHOLD: 2011 Ford Mustang sport with new tires (113,694 miles); 2011 Ford F-150 4-door (220,000 miles, motor has been replaced and new motor has 50,000 miles on it); John Deere 3300 combine with bean header; Scag Patriot 52’ cut zero turn mower (119.2 hours); Stihl chainsaws; Stihl weedeater; push lawn mower; Dewalt and Bosch power tools; Troy Bilt 2,800 PSI power washer; Honda Rancher ES fourwheeler (716 hours); Honda Fourtrax 300 four wheeler (currently doesn’t run); Craftsman handtools; Cat GC 255 forklift (needs propane tank); metal trailers; grader blade; bushhogs; grain cart; deer stands; dining table with 6 chairs; china cabinet; Samsung flatscreen TV’s; sofa; end tables; coffee table; round table with 4 chairs; dressers; chest of drawers; Maytag washer and dryer; gun cabinet; ping pong table; flatware and kitchenware; deep freezers (2); and much more!
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT KURTZAUCTION.COM OR CONTACT JOSEPH MILLS, AUCTIONEER
REAL ESTATE & TIMBER TERMS: 10% down at the auction, balance due on or before June 27th, 2022. Taxes will be prorated. If the timber buyer is different than tract 2 land buyer, timber may not be harvested until paid in full and will have 18 months to harvest timber based on an 16 in. cut at 1 ft. off the ground. If different from tract 2 land buyer, Timber buyer may not use existing access road for timber removal and will have to construct a new road from Ed Brown Rd. Tract 2 land buyer will have 18 months to use the existing access road for simple ingress and egress, but a new access road will need to be made from Ed Brown Rd. within the designated time frame. Seller will convey any mineral rights they may own.
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS: Paid in full at the auction by cash, check, VISA or Mastercard.
ORDER OF SALE: Home tract will be sold first at 11AM, then farm tract, then timber, then farm tract and timber will be offered together.
SELLER: Estate of John C. Haycraft; Wayne Haycraft, Executor; C/O Hon. Ed Hodskins
Joseph M. Mills