165 Acres, Cropland & Farm Machinery
Tract 1 - Located on both sides of KY 1155
• 100+/- Acres according to the PVA
• Great rolling cropland with machinery sheds, grain bins, a barn and lake
• Approx. 3,200 ft of road frontage on KY 1155
• Predominant soil types consist of Hosmer and Belknap silt loam
• Buyer gets non-exclusive access from KY 1155 along the farm road to the farm buildings.
Tract 2 - Located on Ross Road
• 18+/- Acres according to the PVA
• Potential building site with lake
• Approx. 400 ft of road frontage on Ross Rd.
• Predominant soil type is McGary silt loam
• Farm was previously in the CRP Program
Tract 3 - Located off of Bell Road
• 47 +/- Acres according to the PVA
• Great producing flat cropland
• Predominate soil type consist of Karnak silt loam
• 30ft. easement off of Bell Road leading to the property
Tractors – Machinery – Tools
2013 John Deere 1025R tractor, H120, 4WD, serial #1LV1025RTGG103398, with Frontier RB6060 loader; 1979 John Deere 2640 tractor, 2WD, 3812 hrs., serial #306795T; 2016 John Deere 825i XUV Gator, 2-seater, 4WD, Gas, 128 Hrs., power dump bed; Kawasaki 610 Mule ATV, 2-seater, 4WD, gas; John Deere 647 tiller, serial #1LV0647BVG0100894; Maletti 6-foot tiller; Kioti 72in. finish mower, serial #118583; New Holland sickle mower, 8ft; International 370 disk, 12ft.; 10x6 trailer; 2-100 gallon fuel tanks with electric pumps; 2008 Ford Expedition, 4WD, 88k miles; 1997 Ford Explorer XLT, 4WD, 118,000 miles, does not run; hand tools; tool boxes; cabinets and more.
Terms: Real Estate: 10% down at the auction, balance due by March 31st, 2019. The farms are not rented for 2019. Property Taxes have been paid for 2018. Property taxes for 2019 will be paid by the buyer. The sellers will NOT be conveying any mineral rights in this sale. Personal Property: Paid in full at the auction by cash, check, Visa, or Mastercard. No buyers premium.