176.17 Acres - 3 Tracts - Cropland - Wooded Land - Building Sites
Real Estate Sold for: $554,000
Tract #1 – 92.421 ± Acres at the corner of HWY 269 & Patterson Rd.
• 89 ± acres of cropland
• 2,550 ± ft. of frontage on HWY 269
• 1,075 ± of frontage on Patterson Rd.
• Soil types consist of Sadler & Wellston Silt Loam
• Great opportunity for crop income and building sites
Tract #2 – 44.75 ± acres on the corner of Patterson Rd. & Carolyn Lane
• 9 ± acres of open land
• 35.75 ± acres of timberland
• 1,575 ± ft of frontage on Patterson Rd.
• 1,150 ± ft of frontage on Carolyn Lane
• Soil types consist of Wellston & Zanesville Silt Loam
• Great building site with marketable timber and hunting
Tract #3 – 39± acres fronting on Patterson Rd.
• 26 ± acres of cropland
• 13 ± acres of timberland
• 950 ± ft of frontage on Patterson Rd.
• Soil types consist of mostly Zanesville & Wellston Silt Loam
• This tract is a mixture of cropland & timberland for a great way to hunt and bring in some crop income.
• This tract backs up to the KY Department of Fish & Wildlife
Auctioneer’s Note: You have your pick of cropland, timberland or building tracts just south of Beaver Dam. It is a rare opportunity to own a high yielding farm with so much road frontage and versatility. Mark your calendars! – Tyler Edge, Auctioneer
Terms: 10% down at the auction; balance due by Nov. 30th, 2019. Possession with delivery of the deed. 2019 property taxes will be paid by the seller. Sellers to convey any mineral rights that they own. The farmland is currently leased for the 2019 crop year.
Owner: Mary Agnes Williams