17.707 Wooded Acres in Daviess County, KY
17.707 DAVIESS COUNTY WOODED ACRES
• 1696’ of frontage on Hwy 279
• Marketable timber
• Wildlife sanctuary surrounded by cropland
• 6 acres have been determined wetlands by the National Resources Conservation Service
• Located minutes from town
• Mineral rights, including current oil production, will revert to the buyer subject to the terms of a life estate.
Terms: 10% down at the auction; balance by Oct. 4th, 2019. 2019 taxes will be prorated. Possession with delivery of deed. Hunting rights granted the day of sale. Seller reserves 120 days after closing for removal of oil field equipment.
Owner: Case Drilling Company