2,052± Acres - Cropland, Hunting, Recreational - Lakes
Ranging in Size From 40 to 339 Acres
Cropland- Hunting - Recreational - Lakes Green River Frontage
Auction Site: The entire auction will be conducted at the Lumber Yard Event Center at 512 Barret Blvd suite B, Henderson KY 42420.
Property Location: Southeast Henderson County between Henderson and Owensboro, KY. From the intersection of HWY 416 and Upper Delaware Rd., go southeast 2.8 miles to the property. From Exit 10 on the Audubon Parkway between Henderson & Owensboro, go west on HWY 416 1 mile, then south on HWY 1078 S to the property. Watch for signs.
• All tracts have a recent survey so acreage and distances are accurate.
• The majority of the cropland was planted in soybeans for the 2020 crop year.
• The cropland is not rented for the 2021 crop year.
• The topography is mostly flat to gently rolling with several tracts consisting of mostly row crop farmland.
• Portions of the property were previously mined and reclaimed.
• All tracts have access to county roads or by virtue of a 50’ dedicated public road.
• The property will be sold in a manner where buyers can purchase one, two or multiple tracts.
• The entire property is zoned agricultural and all tracts have been approved as agricultural divisions.
• Portions of the property are located in the AE floodzone and are subject to seasonal Green River overflow.
Mineral Rights: The seller is making no mineral reservations and will convey whatever mineral rights they may own.
Inspection anytime! Feel free to walk or drive the property at your own risk.
Terms & Conditions: 10% down at the auction, balance due in 45 days. Possession with deed. This property sells subject to any existing oil & gas leases, unreleased coal severance bonds, rights associated with mineral rights ownership or other matters of record. 2020 property taxes paid by the seller.
No buyer’s premium.
Auction Site: The entire auction will be conducted at the Lumber Yard Event Center at 512 Barret Blvd suite B, Henderson KY, 42420.