Real Estate Sold for: $168,000
LOCATION: 4512 Doe Run, approx. ½ mile south of Daviess County High School. From the intersection of US Hwy. 2315 and Fawn Dr, go east on Fawn Dr 1/10 mile then veer right around the curve to the property. WATCH FOR SIGNS!
*In order to assist in settling the Cindy Hardesty Estate, Kurtz Auction and Realty Company has been authorized to sell the following to the highest bidder with NO minimum bid. *
4 bedroom 2 ½ bath home on ¾ acre lot near Daviess County High School and the OCTC campus
- 2189 sq ft of living space, plus a large family room with a fireplace and storage/utility area in the basement containing over 1000 sq ft.
- Large living room with dining area, vaulted ceilings, built in cabinetry, and fireplace. Kitchen with dining area and half bath.
- Master bedroom with bath and large closet, plus 3 additional bedrooms and bath on the 2nd story level.
- 2 car attached garage, plus a concrete driveway to an additional 720 sq ft car garage/shop building.
- 100’ x 320’ Lot containing ¾ acre.
- Recent roof and air conditioner replacement.
- Covered patio – natural gas heat.
- Mid Century Modern Era designed home in need of some updates!
- Great family home with plenty of room and large outdoor area.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Upholstered furniture; walnut corner china cabinet; china cabinets; dining table w/ 6 match- ing chairs; dining table w/ 4 matching chairs; 3 matching barstools; rocking chair; blanket chests; desks; full size beds; chest of drawers; dressers; Kimball piano; Derby glasses; small collectibles and antiques (several pandas & oriental pieces); costume jewelry; GE Gas Range w/ double oven; Amana Refrigerator; microwave oven; small kitchen appliances including Kitchen Aid mixer; large assortment of DVD’s; books; book shelves; CD’s; vinyl records; camping equipment; chainsaws; pop up tent; hand tools; board games; children toys; 1970 John Deere 110 yard tractor; 1863 reproduction Springfield Navy Arms, 58 cal. black powder rifle; CVA INLINE 50 cal. muzzle-loading rifle w/ scope; CVA kit pocket pistol cap lock 45 cal.; CVA KIT colonial style cap lock pistol, 45 cal.; Thompson Center Hawken muzzle-loading cap lock rifle, 54 cal.; International Sterling flatware (Royal Danish) with large serving spoons; set of Lennox china & crystal glasses; cedar chest and much more. This list does not represent all that will be sold.
Call Joseph Mills to schedule a showing.
TERMS: 10% down at the auction, balance in 45 days. Possession with deed. 2021 taxes paid by the seller. Buyer to have 10 days prior to the sell for lead paint or other inspections. Cash, check, Visa/Mastercard in full at the auction for personal property.
OWNER: Estate of Cindy Hardesty; S.L. Hardesty, executor.