4 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home on Windsor Ave
Real Estate Sold for: $100,000
• Attractive home located in Sutton Elementary school district.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room & dining room combination with vaulted ceiling, kitchen, utility room & large 2 car attached garage.
• PVA calls for 1396 sq. ft. of living space 85’ X 130’ lot.
• Recent roof, low maintenance exterior, pergola, and fenced rear yard.
• Central heat and air, replacement windows, recent vinyl floor tile.\
Inspection: Call or email Joseph Mills (270) 903-9641 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Mills for the time of scheduled showings.
Appliances – Furniture – Artwork
Toshiba flat screen TV; Whirlpool washer & dryer; electric range; LG microwave; pedestal dining table & 4 chairs; sofa w/footstool; matching upholstered chairs; full size bed w/ lamp table & small chest and other beds; library tables; large multi-drawer dresser; 3 drawer chest; 2 door chest; small entertainment center for flat screen; desk; end tables; metal table & chairs; wall tables; glass top coffee table; glass door china cabinet; misc chairs; several lamps; silverplate tea service; decorator pieces; large selection of contemporary wall art including oils & prints; kitchen items, yard pieces and other items.
Terms: Real Estate: 10% down at the auction, balance in 30 days. Possession with deed. Buyers have 10 days prior to the sale for lead-based paint and other inspections. This home is located in AE designated flood zone.
Personal Property: Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard in full at the auction.
Owner: Virginia E. Ballard and Bernard L. Ballard POA Darron Brawner, attorney