48± Acres - Cropland & Building Site
Real Estate Sold for: $384,000
Location: From the intersection of HWY 41 A and HWY 416 8 miles south of the Henderson bypass, go East on HWY 416 2 ¼ miles to Smith-Denton Rd. then North 3/10 mile to the farm. Watch for signs!
• 2 ½ miles West of Robards
• Gently rolling rowcrop farmland
• The farm is not rented for the 2021 crop year. Planting rights granted day of sale.
• FSA office calls for 42.97 acres of cropland
• Predominate soil types are Hosmer & Belknap silt loam
• 900± ft. of blacktop frontage on Smith-Denton Rd.
• Hilltop building site
• Minerals: The seller is making no mineral reservations and will convey whatever mineral rights he may own.
• Inspection anytime!
Terms: 10% down at the auction; balance due in 45 days. Full possession with deed. Planting rights granted day of sale. 2021 property taxes paid by the buyer. Attendees are expected to maintain social distancing and abide by all the other directives issued by the Governor regarding Covid-19.
Owners: Timothy G. Keach