53.3 Acres ± North of Knottsville
TRACT 1: 10.196 acres
• Building sites
• Partially wooded
• Existing septic
• Water and Electric available
• Tobacco barn
TRACT 2: 43.109
• Old home place with hand-hewn logs (not habitable)
• Pasture/cropland available
• Rolling, wooded land excellent for hunting and recreation
• Good building sites available
• Water and electric available
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Small farm or bigger farm, YOU get to choose. A small farm to build a home or a nice piece of hunting land with pasture and building sites. Get your finances in order and come ready to bid. - Amy Whistle, Auctioneer.
Terms: 10% down at the auction, balance on or before January 13th, 2020. 2019 taxes will be paid by the seller.
Owner: Mary Delphine Payne Estate, Executors: Wanda Young and James Payne