Real Estate Sold for: $13,000
• Lot 20 & 21 in the RailRoad Hill Subdivision in Plat Cabinet “A” slide 9 in the Livingston County, KY Clerk’s Office.
• Lots have utilities available (water, septic, electric)
• Water spicket
• Gravel drive
• Parking for mobile home or camper
• Residential development potential
• Minutes away from Kentucky Lake, Barkley Lake, and Land Between the Lakes, National Recreation Area (LBL)
• Approx. 1 mile north of Downtown Grand Rivers, KY and Green Turtle Bay
• 2004 32’ Cougar HS Travel Trailer (title), two doors, slideout
Terms: 10% down at the auction, balance by April 15th, 2020. Travel trailer paid in full at the auction by cash or check. Buyer to transfer title within three (3) business days.
Seller: John Morris Estate