Craftsman Style Built-in Oak Cabinets
Stained Glass Windows
• Kitchen with oak cabinets, appliances, recessed lighting, opens through French doors to back covered desk;
• Utility room with washer-dryer; dining room, Craftsman-style built-in oak cabinet, stained glass window, original chandelier, task lighting, murals, coffered oak beams;
• Front Entrance with “penny” tile, tall front door with beveled glass;
• Living room with oak staircase and chairlift, banquet seat, fireplace with green tile and oak mantle, pass-through to bedroom with 1/2 bath;
• Upstairs Hall with built in oak cabinet;
• Three upstairs bedrooms all with closets, solid wood panel doors, ceiling fans & transoms;
• Upstairs bath with original oak beveled-glass medicine cabinet;
• Large front porch, 24x30 concrete floored 3 bay garage with electric heat and shared blacktop driveway.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Maxi Air fan, garage broom, tree limb cutter, hydraulic jack, chain come-along, trailer hitch, bumper hitch, bolt cutters, gas can, extension cord, jumper cables, hand tools, kitchen table, twin Jenny Lind beds with rails, small chest on chest, truck bed tool box, etc.
Auctioneers note: This is a unique, turn of the century, well built and maintained, wood frame-brick home with metal roof and replacement windows, central heat & air. All appliances in the house will stay. Make your arrangements early and be with us on the 19th. Dennis O’Nan Auctioneer
TERMS: 10% down day of auction, balance with deed delivery on or before Sept. 16th, 2022. Possession with deed, 2022 property taxes will be prorated. Bidders have 10 days prior to auction for lead-based paint and other inspections.
Parking available at Sturgis Kiwanis Club
Michael C. Grounds Executor,
William D. Grounds Estate