Real Estate Sold for: $520,000
on 61 Acres with 2 lakes
LARGE POLE BARN
Wednesday, July 21st at 10 AM (EST)
Location: 4911 S. County Rd. 100E, Winslow, IN
Directions: From Oakland City, Travel northeast on IN-64 for 4.1 miles to East CR 550 S and veer left. Drive .2 miles to SCR 100 E and turn left. Drive ½ mile north and the property will be on your right. Watch for our signs.
ALL OPEN HOUSE DATES LISTED BELOW ARE ON EST TIME ZONE.
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home on 61 Acres with 2 lakes.
The property, which is located directly across the road from the state of Indiana’s Sugar Ridge FWA, offers a park-like setting with gently rolling grass fields, beautiful trees and two stocked lakes. It also has a 3-car detached garage and a 4,300 sq. ft. pole barn with large sliding doors. This property is a must see!
• Modular home
• 1809 sq. ft.
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 full bathrooms
• 61 acres with ample road frontage
• Open floor plan with living room/dining room/kitchen
• 3 car detached garage (26” x 40')
• City water and central heating and air
60’ X 72’ - Pole Barn
MACHINERY - TOOLS - CARS
- 1982 John Deere 4440 130 HP Quad Range trans. tractor (8340 hrs.)
- 1994 John Deere 300D backhoe (7120 hrs.)
- 1997 John Deere 450 G series IV bulldozer (4150 hrs.)
- 2005 Kubota B-3030 4-cylinder engine tractor w/ rotary mower (970 hrs.)
- 2014 Country Clipper Defender 72” mowing deck (680 hrs.)
- Welding trailer
- Welding equipment and supplies
- Dewalt Air Compressor
- Well’s Cargo enclosed Trailer
- Small disc
- John Deere 603 rotary mower, 72” 3-point
- DR 3-point hitch trimmer mower
- 16 ft. dual axel utility trailer
- 10.5 ft. Bush Hog mower with 3 pt. hitch
- Small wagon
- Craftsman power tools (saws, grinding wheel, drills, etc)
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Shop supplies
- And much more!
• 2009 Grand Marquis LS Burgundy 64,230 miles (one owner-great cond.)
• 2004 Grand Marquis LS Burgundy 99,500 miles (one owner-great cond.)
Seller: Estate of Robert Nixon
Announcements made at auction take precedence over printed material.
For more information contact Jason Blue, 812-452-3191
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Antique chest; antique desk; dinette set with china cabinet and table with 6 chairs; leather reclining sofa; leather rocker recliner; fabric rocker recliner; bedroom set with queen bed, dresser, chest and 2-night stands; 2 computer desks; 2-TV corner cabinets; full size bed; end tables; antique ruby glassware; assorted glassware and dishes; Schwinn Airdyne exercise bike; large gun safe; small safe; Shark steamer; telescopes; filing cabinets; airbed; microwave; toaster oven; Keurig coffee maker; TV's; lamps; kitchen wares; silverware/knives ; luggage;books;car detailing supplies;VCR movies;office supplies;fans
Terms: Real Estate: 10% down at the auction, balance due in 45 days. Personal Property: Paid in full at the auction by cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
Jason Blue | LIC#U10800083