Farmland & Home, 14.541 Acres, 2 Tracts
13.717 ACRES AND BUILDING
• 13.717 acres nearly all tillable
• 40’ x 108’ implement shed with equipment room
• 3 stall horse barn
• The predominant soil types are Hosmer and Sharon silt loams.
• The lay of the land is gently rolling.
• The farm has an abundance of frontage with 1511’
• The farm is not leased for 2019, farming rights will be granted the day of the sale.
• The farm was previously used for produce production and agritourism.
Home on .824 acres
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom
• Kitchen/living room combo and utility/mudroom
• Central air and heat with A/C unit replaced 2 years ago
• Machinery shed with partial concrete floors
• Finished recreational building with additional storage
Farm Equipment & Household Goods: Three bay hydraulic tobacco press, irrigation supplies/parts for field production. General small farm tools, new cardboard bins for shipping produce and various household items, kitchen, decor, chairs and Christmas decorations.
Terms: Real Estate: 10% down at the auction with the balance due by July 22nd, 2019. Possession with the delivery of deed. Farming rights granted the day of sale. 2019 property taxes to be prorated. Personal Property: To be paid at the auction by cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
Owners: James and Krista Murdock