Home on 25.617 Acres
Real Estate Sold for: $95,000
• Farmhouse featuring a bedroom, bathroom, eat-in kitchen, living room and utility room on the main level, two dormered rooms upstairs and a basement.
• Generator wired to the house for back up power
• 26’ x 30’ block garage with lean-to
• Storage building and carport
• 30’ x 30’ newer pole barn with concrete floors and electric
• Park-like setting with approximate 1 acre fully stocked pond
• Remainder of property in woods • 866’ of frontage on Halls Creek Road
• Home is served by well water with county water across the street
KUBOTA BX2670 with loader, 4WD, 3 ph, 107 hours
Husqvarna GT52XLS, 340 hours
TOOLS- SHOP ITEMS
5’ x 10’ utility trailer; lawn trailer (2); grinder; shelving; battery-powered Ryobi weedeater; Poulan blower; Lincoln arc welder; Revolution welder; lanterns; fishing rods and reels; Rigid air compressor; Snapper rear tine tiller; front tine tiller; Reddy heater; chains; hay scythe; sawhorses; garden cultivator; ladders; hand tools; coolers; bolts and bolt bins; extension chords; dining table and chairs; Hotpoint washer and dryer and more.
Terms: Real Estate: 10% down at the auction; balance by Oct. 12th, 2019. Possession with deed. Bidders have ten days prior to auction for lead-based paint and other inspections. 2019 taxes will be paid by the seller.
Owner: Marlene Schroader