Real Estate Sold for: $874,304
AUCTION SITE: Home Builders Association of Owensboro, 3515 Wathen’s Crossing, Owensboro, KY. Just east of Carter Rd. WATCH FOR SIGNS!
PROPERTY LOCATION: Northeast corner of Carter Rd and Keller Rd, 1.9 miles south of the intersection of the Wendell Ford 60 bypass and Carter Rd. (across from Miles Farm Supply). WATCH FOR SIGNS!
*In order to liquidate the Keller Family Trust, Kurtz Auction and Realty Company has been authorized to sell the following: *
57.52 Acres of Prime Farmland in the Shadow of Owensboro
- Adjoins Keeneland Trace Subdivision on Carter Road.
- ¾ mile south of Southtown Blvd and 1.3 miles west of Hwy. 81.
- Very productive row crop farmland with 2020 yields over 240 bushels of corn and 75 bushels of beans per owners. Predominate soils are Melvin and Uniontown Silt Loam, both highly productive soils.
- Approx. 9.61 acres located outside the AE flood zone with access to county water and power. Additional acreage could easily be gained by creating a water retention area to raise the elevation. Sewers and natural gas located in the south portion of Keeneland Trace Subdivision.
- 1,935 ft of Carter Rd frontage and a total of 675 ft on Keller Rd.
- The farm is not rented for the 2022 crop season.
- Mineral Rights: The sellers are making no mineral reservations and will convey whatever mineral rights they may own.
- Inspection anytime! Feel free to drive the road boundaries where the farm can be viewed or walk the farm.
For additional maps, pictures, and drone video go to www.kurtzauction.com or call Joe Mills or Joseph Mills.
TERMS: 10% down at the auction, balance in 45 days. Possession with deed. 2021 property taxes paid by the seller.
OWNER: Keller Family Trust; Valerie Thomas and Ken Keller, Co-Trustees