Prime Producing Cropland & Building Lot
Real Estate Sold for: $539,400
PRIME PRODUCING CROPLAND & BUILDING LOT
AUCTION SITE: 1000 block of HWY 2385. From the courthouse in Calhoun take HWY 81 south 5 miles then west at Semiway on KY HWY 2385 2 miles to the auction site.
In accordance with case number 20-40133 in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Kurtz Auction and Realty has been authorized to sell the following at auction, subject only to Bankruptcy Court approval:
Tract #1 - 92+/- ACRES, Mostly Cropland
• Located at the above address
• Primary soil types include Karnak and McGary silt loams
• Partially tiled • 1,847’of frontage on Hwy 2385
• Subject to a temporary 25’ Ingress/Egress easement
Tract #2 - 330 Whobrey Road, Rumsey, KY
• Located west of Semiway KY and just north of Pond Drain Rd.
• 1.0 acre lot • 24’ X 30’ metal shop/garage
• Water and electric available
• Septic tank on the property
Both tracts will be sold from Tract #1
Terms: 10% down at the auction with balance on or before February 12th, 2021. 2021 taxes will be paid by the purchaser. Farming rights will be granted day of auction. MINERAL RIGHTS: Seller is reserving all mineral rights. Attendees are expected to maintain social distancing and abide by all the other directives issued by the Governor regarding Covid-19.
Owner: HARTSHORNE LAND, LLC