Timber and Hunting Land
Real Estate Sold for: $94,160
South Hill Community - Butler County, Kentucky
Tuesday, September 25, 5:00 PM
Directions: From William Natcher Parkway Exit #29 at Morgantown, KY go west on Rochester Rd. (HWY 70) approximately five and a half miles. The property is on the Left. Auction signs posted.
73 +/- Acres with Timber Selling in One Tract
- 73 Acres more or less
- Gently rolling land, mostly wooded
- Some marketable timber now, with more in the near future
- Improved with a 25 ft. x 30 ft. metal sided barn with loft
- 50 +/- feet of road frontage on HWY – 70
- 20’ access easement across adjoining property
- Several potential building sites in a private setting
- Great hunting habitat and recreational property – owners are not hunters and haven’t allowed hunting in years
- Abundant wildlife include Whitetail deer, turkey and other small game
- County water available
TERMS OF SALE: 10% down payment at the auction; balance due within 30 days. 2018 taxes prorated at closing. Possession with deed. 7% Buyer’s Premium will added to the high bid to determine the contract price for the real estate. The real estate is selling “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and is subject to all easements and restrictions, recorded or unrecorded. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed materials.
Buyer’s Note: The property is open for inspection any time prior to the auction, feel free to go look at the property on your own prior to the sale at your own risk, or call the auctioneers to schedule an appointment.
Contact David Chelf or David Hawes, Auctioneers for more information.