Real Estate Sold for: $128,000
LOCATION: 305 W Arcadia Avenue, Dawson Springs, KY. Located in downtown Dawson Springs. From exit 92 of the I-69/Western Kentucky Parkway take Hwy 109 south 1.7 miles to Hwy 62/E Arcadia Street. Turn right on E Arcadia and travel 1 mile to the property. Watch for signs!
Since we have moved to assisted living, Kurtz Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following regardless of price:
TWO HISTORICAL DAWSON SPRINGS HOMES
305 W ARCADIA AVE
- Main level features a foyer, craft room, eat-in kitchen, pantry, dining room with fireplace, living room with fireplace, full bathroom and master bedroom.
- Upstairs features three bedrooms, living room and full bath
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large detached garage with loft
- Updated while still maintaining original appeal
412 HICKORY STREET
- Living room with fireplace
- Three bedrooms and two baths
- Eat-in kitchen
- Utility room with laundry
- Two car detached garage with additional workshop, restroom, and gas heat
- WILL BE SOLD FROM 305 W ARCADIA AVENUE
ANTIQUES, FURNITURE, COLLECTIBLES: sofa; bakers rack; multiple chest of drawers; multiple dressers; multiple china cabinets; recliner; 3 piece bedroom suite (2); trunk; dining table and chairs; barrel back chair; arm chair; dining chairs; cabinet; marble top tables; marble top half table; hutch; Howard Miller grandfather clock; full iron bed; twin iron beds; claw foot table; wash boards; desk; jugs; jars; glassware; cookbooks; canisters; dishes; flatware; figurines; GE washer and dryer; sewing machine; patterns; sewing supplies; decanters; benches; wrought iron hand rails; hand tools; and much more!
OPEN HOUSE: Monday, April 18th from 4:30-5:30 PM
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT KURTZAUCTION.COM OR CALL CLAY TAYLOR, AUCTIONEER
REAL ESTATE TERMS: 10% down at the auction, balance on or before June 10th, 2022. Possession with deed. 2022 property taxes will be prorated. Bidders have ten days prior to the auction for lead-based paint and other inspections. Personal property payment in full at the auction by cash, check, VISA, or MasterCard.
OWNER: Dudley and Ruth Riley