Two-Story Colonial Style Home & Commercial Building
Real Estate Sold for: $171,000
Two-Story Colonial Home
Property Features: Two-story colonial style home in the middle of town on 4± mostly wooded acres
• 3-bedroom, 2 bath
• Updated kitchen
• Newer hardwood floors/ newer carpet upstairs
• 2 wood-burning fireplaces
• PVA calls for 4.11 acres±; deed indicates 3.703 acres±
• Large back deck
• 2,781 sq. ft. according to PVA
• 2-car attached garage/ 2-car detached garage
• 30’ X 50’ shop building with office & concrete floors
Property Features: Great investment opportunity in the middle of town, currently setup as Cross Roads Pizza Shop.
• Large dine-in area
• 2 restrooms
• Kitchen area
• .262 acre lot with 103.80’ of frontage on HWY 85 & 81
• Storage room
• Drive-thru Window
• Could easily be converted to many other uses
* Real estate will be sold as a turn-key pizza shop business. All personal property ranging from tables, chairs, ovens, cookware, menus and business name will be sold as one.
Terms for Home: 10% down at the auction; balance due by October, 31st 2019. Possession with deed. Bidder have ten days prior to auction for lead-based paint and other inspections. 2019 property taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
Terms for Commercial Building: 10% down at the auction; balance due by October, 31st 2019. Possession with deed. 2019 property taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
Owner: Eric Rust