Two Story Duplex Home
Real Estate Sold for: $54,000
This centrally located home is currently used as an income producing duplex but could easily be converted back into a single-family dwelling. The property is conveniently located near Parrish Avenue and is minutes from most everything in Owensboro. The house seems very solid and the overall condition is good. The property features the following amenities:
• Total of 1908 sq ft (PVA)
• Original 1895 stairway, vintage wood trim throughout and original flooring in most rooms
• Two kitchens and bathrooms
• Two living areas and bedrooms
• Spacious entry foyer
• Newer roof, replacement windows, furnace, air conditioning unit and appliances
• Detached concrete block one and a half car garage with alley access.
• Well built concrete front and back porches
• Now vacant but was rented for $1,000/mo total
For more information contact David Hawes, Auctioneer
Terms: 10% down at the auction; balance within 45 days. Seller to pay 2018 taxes. Bidders have 10 days prior to the auction for lead-based paint and other inspections.
Owner: Jacqueline C. Kassinger