Real Estate Sold for: $702,780
Two Tracts Include Cropland, Pasture, and Building Sites
Tract #1 – 107.79 Acres
- This tract has over one mile of blacktop frontage.
- ½ mile south of Greenbriar Road and 2-1/2 miles south of HWY 140 at Red Hill
- Multiple building sites with an 8” water line on Red Hill-Maxwell Road and a 4” line on McMahan road
- Approximately 50 acres of flat to gently rolling cropland consisting of Belknap and Hosmer silt loam soils
- Updated two bedroom home with vinyl siding, propane forced air gas heat and central air, updated tile bath, office area, eat-in kitchen with gas range and refrigerator, basement, two-car metal carport and storage building.
- Potential lake site
Tract #2 – 30.00 Acres of mostly flat cropland
- This tract has 288 ft. of blacktop frontage on McMahan Road.
- Predominant soil types are Belknap and Hosmer silt loam.
- The farm is not rented for the 2017 crop year.
- Minerals – The sellers are conveying whatever mineral rights they own and believe they own them all.
- Inspection anytime! For a copy of the survey, soils map or topography map, call Joe Mills, Auctioneer.
Message from seller: As we no longer live on or need this property, we have authorized Kurtz Auction & Realty Co. to sell the following to the highest bidder regardless of price with no minimum bid.
Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance in 45 days. Possession with deed. Possession of the barns and buildings subject to crop and equipment removal. Seller to pay the 2016 property taxes.
Directions: From Owensboro Community & Technical College on the south side of Owensboro, KY take US HWY 231 5.5 miles turn west on Red Hill-Maxwell Road, then proceed south for six miles to the farm. Watch for signs.
Red Hill Maxwell Road, Utica Kentucky
Office: 270-926-8553 •
Email: email@example.comContact Auctioneer