4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home in Forest Hills Subdivision
Real Estate Sold for: 222,000
*MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON*
• 66’ x 212’ partially wooded lot, 2,186 square foot home (per PVA)
• Main level: formal entryway, formal living room with access to back deck overlooking the pool, kitchen with breakfast nook, laundry area, formal dining room w/fireplace, family room w/ fireplace, master suite with full bath, walk-in closet, 1-car garage with storage.
• Upstairs: two guest bedrooms with window seats and double closets, full bath, attic access with floored storage.
• Walk-out Basement: guest bedroom, full bath, family room with fireplace and built-ins, recreational area & workroom.
• 24’ x 32’ detached garage/workshop
• Storage building
• 16’x30’ inground pool with pump house and shower area.
• The home has a newer whole house natural gas generator, central heat & air, some replacement windows
ALSO SELLING: 1994 Buick Park Avenue
ANTIQUE & PRIMITIVE FURNITURE-RUGS-OUTDOOR FURNITURE Mahogany china cabinet, cherry server, cherry drop leaf table, marble top sideboard, Eastlake occasional tables, mahogany lamp table, walnut end tables, round top oak table, primitive hutch, marble top glass front cabinet, cherry coffee table, rose back settee chairs, flat top trunk, small drop front desk, marble top dresser, rocking chairs, four-poster bed, marble top chest of drawers, empire chest, (2) flour chests, small kitchen cabinet, dough box, vintage Westinghouse refrigerator, drafting table, ice chest, cast iron furniture, jelly cupboard, and much more.
ALL LARGE FURNITURE WILL BE SOLD ON SAME DAY AS REAL ESTATE
Auctioneers Note: This is a beautiful home in an excellent location. Contact me for a private showing. - Amy Whistle
Terms: Real Estate: 10% down at auction, remaining balance by October 8th, 2021. Taxes will be prorated. Personal Property: Payment in full at the auction by cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
Owner: Duma Quirk