Two Tracts in East Daviess Co., KY
Real Estate Sold for: $493,000
Thursday, November 8th, 2018 - 10:00 A.M.
Location: 9700 Upper River Road, Maceo, KY. From the intersection of US HWY 231 and US HWY 60 at Maceo go northwest on Rockport Ferry Road 2.3 miles which becomes Upper River Road as it turns north, go 0.4 mile to the property. Watch for signs!
Auction Site: Both tracts will be sold from the Upper River Road property.
The Doris E. Estes Estate has authorized Kurtz Auction & Realty to sell the following property regardless of price:
66.5 Acres - Exceptional cropland
Upper River Road Property
- 66.5 acres of exceptional cropland
- Predominant soil types are Ashton and Huntington silt loams which make up 60 acres of the property
- Rectangular in shape for excellent row crop configuration
- Road frontage adjacent to the Ohio River
- Tobacco barn (40 ft. x 60 ft.) in good condition
20.6 Acres - Cropland/Building site
9159 Pleasure Point
Location: From Maceo, KY go southeast on HWY 405 1.1 miles to Pleasure Point Rd. then 0.1 mile to the property. Watch for signs.
- 20.6 acres of good cropland.
- Good building sites
- County water is available
- 70+/- ft. of frontage on Pleasure Point Rd.
- Soil types include Hosmer and Wakeland silt loams.
- Property is less than ten miles from the Owensboro Health Campus and Gateway Commons
- .4 miles to Carpenter Lake
Terms: 10% down at the auction, balance on or before December 21st, 2018. Possession with deed. The farmland is currently leased for 2018. Seller to convey any and all mineral rights they own. 2018 taxes, if any, to be paid by seller.
For more information contact David Hawes or Clay Taylor, Auctioneers.